Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
saudek
156 Views, 2 Replies

Elevation

I want to change for example all of my supply duct system (ducts, fittings) elevation in the same time. Is it possible?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: saudek

Yeah. It'll be a whole lot easier if you : a) want to move everything the same distance. Just use the move command and select everything you want to move. I prefer to input the change in height by hand, ie I make the origin of the move 0,0,0 and then the second point is 0,0,distance where I can just put in the z coordinate. b) want to move everything to the same elevation. You can just select everything then use the property box (just input the elevation you want). This is one of those things where there's "a million ways to skin a cat". I'm sure lots of other people would do it a lot of different ways...
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: saudek

Also what really makes this fast is using the "select similar" command. "John Bixler" wrote in message news:41d9ade8$1_2@newsprd01... > Yeah. It'll be a whole lot easier if you : > > a) want to move everything the same distance. Just use the move command > and select everything you want to move. I prefer to input the change in > height by hand, ie I make the origin of the move 0,0,0 and then the second > point is 0,0,distance where I can just put in the z coordinate. > > b) want to move everything to the same elevation. You can just select > everything then use the property box (just input the elevation you want). > > This is one of those things where there's "a million ways to skin a cat". > I'm sure lots of other people would do it a lot of different ways... > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost