Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eKeyNotFound

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
mrivera
1323 Views, 10 Replies

eKeyNotFound

I am using AutoCAD MEP 2015 with East Coast CAD and I keep getting the error of eKeyNotFound.  What is this error and how does it get fixed?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Keith.Brown
in reply to: mrivera

Can you give a little more context about when this error is happening?  When drawing duct?  drawing pipe?  converting from Revit?  etc.

Message 3 of 11
mrivera
in reply to: Keith.Brown

I am doing an update command for the duct called ductfabricationmodify.  It will make sure the duct is on the correct spec.

Message 4 of 11
Keith.Brown

Do you have the database catalog loaded with the correct specification? and manufacturer defaults?

Message 5 of 11
mrivera

Yes sir, I do have the correct spec and default loaded.  I contacted East Coast CAD and they did a search for the error as well, but is not from their program.

Message 6 of 11
Keith.Brown

Well your screenshot definately shows the EastCoast CAD/CAM Error log with the error displayed.  So the error has to be generated from their program in order to be displayed in their error log.

I remember getting this error in the past but cannot remember what caused it.  I will do some research and try to come up with an answer.  Do you have a case number with EastCoast that I can reference?  I know their support team and might be able to contact them to help out.

Message 7 of 11
mrivera

I was working with Matt Dicken on it.

Message 8 of 11
mrivera

Keith, any luck on finding out what this is?

Message 9 of 11
Keith.Brown

still working on it on my end.  I am having to recreate the issue myself and try to trouble shoot.  I am trying to make time for this when I get home in the evening as i don't have the eastcoast plugin on my office machine.

Message 10 of 11
MattD-EC

Duct may have somehow lost association to its current Spec or MFG default. Therefore causing the ekeynotfound error to be thrown. 

I apologize, I have to recollection of speaking to you about this error, nor do I see a support ticket, or email regarding it.

I would like to help you resolve this issue. Can you send me the file that you receive these erorrs? 

Please send to support@eccadcam.com

Message 11 of 11
mrivera
in reply to: MattD-EC

Here is a drawing that is giving me the error.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost