Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimension of exclamation mark on parts

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
marco.defina
1784 Views, 4 Replies

Dimension of exclamation mark on parts

How can I increase and decrease these symbols? Exclamation mark when i work in meter are so big...

Cattura.JPG

Thank you

BIM Manager - HVAC and Plumbing designer https://www.autodesk.it/content/dam/autodesk/www/products/responsive-imagery/responsive-badges-compare/2019/navisworks-manage-2019-badge-75x75.pngApp AutoCAD per dispositivi mobili premiumNavisWorks Simulate3ds Max___________________________________________________________________________
Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Please try the SolutionTipIconSize system variable for changing the solution tip size.

Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Seshadri
Autodesk
Message 3 of 5
limich
in reply to: marco.defina

When I use the linear dimension tool and measure a distance, nearly all of my dimension lines have a yellow exclamation mark at the end of the dimension line, ie beside the actual dimension printed there.    Has anyone had that?

Message 4 of 5
limich
in reply to: marco.defina

Thank you but no, they seem to be on dimension lines

Message 5 of 5
Laks-Autodesk
in reply to: limich

The exclamation marks in the drawing are disassociated annotation cursor badge which display when the annotation monitor is turned on to see what are the dimensions that are disassociated. You can see a red color '+' icon on the status bar. To turn this off, you may reset the ANNOMONITOR system variable to 0.

Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Seshadri
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost