Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESIGN CENTER AND TOOL PALETTES

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Kayrondad
591 Views, 0 Replies

DESIGN CENTER AND TOOL PALETTES

I ahve recently been given the task of creating a controls library so that I can be the one responsible for building (in CAD) our control panel diagrams for the technicians to fabricate.  it is to be pretty intricate in that all parts are either the real image of the part or drawn to scale after which a "real life" plot will be used as a layout template.

So here is my issue:

I began by creating the terminal blocks which will contain ordering information to be used in a bill of materials and then added to a purchase order.  In an attempt to stream line the process, I felt it right to create the individual parts, use Design Center and automatically create a tool palette containing all the parts we would regularly use.  I created the terminal blocks, went to Design Center, right clicked the folder containing the parts and clicked "create tool palette of blocks".  In my tool palettes however, it created the palette but none of the drawings were in there. 

What did i miss?  What did i do wrong?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost