Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining Flex duct appearance?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jmcfaddn
482 Views, 1 Reply

Defining Flex duct appearance?

How can I change the default type setting for flex duct?
I've changed my display properties to show all flex duct as single line. When I did that it changed all my flex duct to the from what I preferred to the wavy S appearance. I've looked everywhere and cannot find where the setting is. If I look in the duct preferences on the duct pallete, it's set to a different type which is not showing up. Does anyone know where the setting is I need to change so that it will modify all the flex duct within the drawing?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jmcfaddn
in reply to: jmcfaddn

It appears all newly drawn flex comes in as shown on the duct preferences. Looks like I can just select all my existing flex and perform a Flex modify properties to get my preferred type. Apparently the S flex must have been the 1-line default when I orginally drew the flex. Since I was using the 2-line display I didn't see that. Then when I switched my flex to 1-line display it all got converted over. Makes sense now that I think about it. Just make sure when drawing your flex that both 1-line & 2-line are set to the appearance that you prefer. Regards, Jmcfaddn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost