Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Fitting Override - plumbing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
373 Views, 0 Replies

Default Fitting Override - plumbing

I know this this was posted previously but there did not appear to ever be an answer and the posts date back to 2010 and prior.

I have all of the default fittings set for each "Plumbing System Definition".  However, when you go to draw piping, there are "Default Fitting Overrides" in the properies diaglog box and I can't find a way to turn them off to prevent from using the wrong fitting in the wrong system.  If you have to change this each time you draw a pipe, it completely defeats the purpose of creating a separate icon/command in the tool pallette for each different type of pipe with the pre-determined layer key styles, system definitions, etc.

I am using AutoCad MEP 2013, and apparently Autodesk didn't bother to create a manual to aid in the customization of the software.  Most, if not all of what I know about the customization comes from my experience with Autodesk Building Systems 2004.  If anyone can point me in the direction of a customization manual that will work for MEP 2013, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Sorry for the long post.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost