Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collision Alert MEP 09

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RibbonHater
312 Views, 3 Replies

Collision Alert MEP 09

OK where did they move option to turn on the collision alert ??????????????
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lifeoriley0
in reply to: RibbonHater

Type collisiondetection. I recently made a button for my tool bar to save typing everytime.
Message 3 of 4
FXVIPilot

But did turning COLLISIONDETECTION to ON have any effect - did it actually cause collisions to appear colored as you drew them? Others (http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=6156823) are experiencing problems with it and I did not get it to work. I'm going to find out why, but I wanted to see if you were successful.

Thanks,
Wm
Message 4 of 4
RibbonHater

HERE IS AUTODESK RESPONSE

Our development team has confirmed this issue and has tentatively scheduled to deliver a fix in the next Service Pack or the next major release of AutoCAD MEP. The specific release date is unknown, so please use the timing of previous release cycles as a guideline.

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime.

Please note: Our quality assurance teams may need to reschedule some fixes. Please rely on the above timeline information as a guideline only and not a guarantee. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost