Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone double check this for me...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bil-with-one-L
241 Views, 2 Replies

Can anyone double check this for me...

when I insert a 1" threaded ball valve from the mechanical catalog my plan view shows the valve ofset from where it should be by a few inches... I haven't played with the ball valves so I'm trying to figure out why that happens... I've tried other sizes and they work fine... so far just the 1" seems to be wrong.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

actually i inserted it vertically so it's the front not the plan that is insert ofset... the odd part is that when i open the MvPart file from teh catalog... all of the views are normally aligned... this is really weird and iritating... how do I fix something that isn't wrong in it's seed drawing but shows up wrong in my drawing... gotta get this out by noon eastern time... maybe i can insert the wrong size... although that won't work with the pipe... okay... back at it... any advice would be helpful.
Message 3 of 3
clarkm
in reply to: bil-with-one-L

Under pipe prefrences/routing check to make sure your justification is set to center & your offset is set to 0"
I hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost