Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CalComp DrawingBoard III - Puck Buttons Not Working

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Happypants2112
1100 Views, 7 Replies

CalComp DrawingBoard III - Puck Buttons Not Working

I have recently upgraded to a 64 bit HP Workstation (Hurray for me!) and I installed Digitizer Technology Company's Version 7.02 driver for my CalComp DrawingBoard III. I have added the button commands to my menu under the Legacy tab but they are not being recognized by the puck. If anyone else has had this problem then please advise how you fixed it.

Here is what my menu looks like.

Legacy
Tablet Buttons
Click
Button2:Button1 = ^c^c
Button3:Button2 = ^c^cLine
Button4:Button3 = ;
Button5:Button4 = Endpoint
Button6:Button5 = Nearest
Button7:Button6 = Intersection
Button8:Button7 = Midpoint
Button9:Button8 = ^o
Button10:Button9 = ^c^cBurst
ETC... through button 16

This is exactly how my menu was set up for my old 32 bit computer and it worked like a champ!
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Happypants2112

In Options on the System tab is your current
pointing device set to Wintab?

Thanks,

Danny
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

My current pointing device is "Wintab Compatible Digitizer ADI 4.3 by Autodesk.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Can someone tell me if the Legacy portion of the CUI is where the button references are located for Digitizer Technology's Vtablet as they were for Tablet Works.

Do I leave the button actions in Tablet Manager set to the defaults or do I change the ones I want AutoCAD MEP 2010 to overide to None?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Can someone tell me if the Legacy portion of the CUI is where the button references are located for Digitizer Technology's Vtablet as they were for Tablet Works.

Do I leave the button actions in Tablet Manager set to the defaults or do I change the ones I want AutoCAD MEP 2010 to overide to None?
Message 6 of 8

Hey folks, I'm an idiot! If you download and use Digitizer Technology Company's Version 7.02 driver don't change the button assignments in Tablet Manager to "None" like we used to do with Calcomp's Tablet Works. Leave the defaults alone for the buttons you want AutoCAD to overwright. Edited by: happypants on May 8, 2009 3:12 PM
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

share this driver please vesjunk99@gmail.com
Message 8 of 8
Happypants2112
in reply to: Anonymous

I no longer have the driver.  Al with Digitizer Technology Company stiffed me out of $75 so I gave up my beloved 16 button puck and tablet and switched to a Razor Naga mouse.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost