Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CadDuct Object Enabler Problem

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
TravelTheWorld
10535 Views, 10 Replies

CadDuct Object Enabler Problem

Hi,

I have installed MEP 2010 on my computer, and I haven't been able to view drawings drawn with CadDuct. I have installed Autocad Object Enabler and CADmep+ & CADduct Object Enabler on my computer, but I still won't be able to view them. When I opened a CadDuct drawing with my MEP 2010, all I could see was some blocks and texts, not duct work.

Has any of you encountered this problem? If so, what was it you did to resolve this problem?

Thank you,
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

I had the same problem so I exported the CadDuct drawing to AutoCAD 2007 format and it worked.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: TravelTheWorld

I had the same problem in MEP 2009 and when I loaded the mapcadduct.dbx file
manuallly using application load, it worked.

"jasonpark0911" wrote in message news:6333761@discussion.autodesk.com...
Hi,

I have installed MEP 2010 on my computer, and I haven't been able to view
drawings drawn with CadDuct. I have installed Autocad Object Enabler and
CADmep+ & CADduct Object Enabler on my computer, but I still won't be able
to view them. When I opened a CadDuct drawing with my MEP 2010, all I could
see was some blocks and texts, not duct work.

Has any of you encountered this problem? If so, what was it you did to
resolve this problem?

Thank you,
Message 4 of 11

Anyone have a 2013 version for this enabler yet.. I am receiving drawings from subs and cannot get their items to show up... AutoCAD says it cannot load the .dbx file...  I am not sure if it is old or not compadible to AutoDesk 2013 versions

Message 5 of 11

Hi,

Here are the details for the CADmep object enablers:

Fabrication CADmep 2013 object enabler (for 2013 products only)

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-fabrication-...

CADmep legacy enabler for AutoCAD 2009-2012 (as *Mike mentions, this version requires manual registration with AutoCAD)

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fabrication-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/legacy-v...

Hope this helps.

Nick

Nicholas Hyland
Message 6 of 11
rmc1111
in reply to: TravelTheWorld

2014 NAVISWORK

UPGRADED FROM AUTOCAD 2013 TO 2014 ALSO THE SAME WITH NAVISWORK AND I ALSO INSTALLED AUTODESK FABRICATION CADMEP 2014 OBJECT ENABLER I  HAVE SUB-CONTRACTOR WHO USES CADDUCT SOFTWARE AND I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE DUCT IN 2014 NAVIS IT WAS FINE IN 2013 IS THERE ANY PATCHES OUT THERE TO CORRECT THIS PROMBLEM THANKS

Message 7 of 11
rsloyer
in reply to: rmc1111

ks like I'm having a simlilar issue but with AutoCAD MEP 2014.  Are there enablers for CADduct to MEP 2014?

Message 8 of 11
Nicholas.Hyland
in reply to: rsloyer

Message 9 of 11
jamesbon
in reply to: Nicholas.Hyland

Is there a way to get the Autodesk Fabrication CADmep Object Enabler to function in Design Review or TrueView 2015? And if so, how? Thank you in advance.
Tags (1)
Message 10 of 11
Nicholas.Hyland
in reply to: jamesbon

The Fabrication CADmep 2015 object enabler will need to be installed, I'll post a link once released.

Nicholas Hyland
Message 11 of 11

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost