Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burst Command in Autocad MEP 2012

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hilmitannous
5618 Views, 5 Replies

Burst Command in Autocad MEP 2012

The burst command does not wok in 2012, does anyone know what it changes to?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: hilmitannous

Did you remember to install Express Tools?

Do you have any Express Tools installed?

Message 3 of 6

I don't know if this is the "right" answer, but it works. 

Just create a new command- (in CUI, on the left side in the Command List area there is a star with a little sun? on it.  This is the new command button.  Click it.)

This will bring up a box with properties you populate to create a new command.  These are my answers (you can cheat off of me.. it's o.k.)

Name: Burst

Description (Displays as a tooltip when you hover on the new botton): Blows crap up but not as thoroughly as explode

Extended Help File:

Command Name: Burst

Macro: burst

Tags:

Under Images, select an icon you would like to represent your new button.  I found a bitmap of Mike Tyson's face.  It works.

Hit save and put it on your toolbar or panel somewhere. Also, use point filters.  They're awesome once you add an @ to the macro!

Message 4 of 6
Jeffrey_H
in reply to: mustangman6799

For 2012, 2011 and maybe 2010 I did not have the option to install express tools and had to go to control panel and hit unistall but you do not unistall it then choose add tools or whatever the options is.

You can also find your answers @ TheSwamp
Message 5 of 6
cadallday
in reply to: mustangman6799

mustangman -- any chance you could spell out the macro? i can draw but can't program myself out of a paper bag.

would sure appreciate it  --  thanks!

Message 6 of 6
herb.cadtech
in reply to: hilmitannous

That woked perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost