Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad MEP2013 Express Tools

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mike29787
2683 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad MEP2013 Express Tools

I have been trying to load the express tools to no avail....I used menuload and loaded the express cui file, checked to make sure it was in the support path, dragged and dropped them in the cui menu, "express" shows up in the toolbar but all the commands are "unknown" and the icons appear as bubbles with question marks, in addition when I go to the program manager and unistall/repair and add tools there is no express box to check? Looking for some help thanks...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Keith.Brown
in reply to: mike29787

Did you go into your control panel and go into uninstall a program and from there choose autocad mep?  This will start the setup program again and from there you can choose Add/Remove Features and then choose to check/uncheck Express Tools along with other items.  You might have to undo everything that you did before to make sure that this works correctly.  But this should be the method that is used when installing or uninstalling express tools.

Message 3 of 5
mike29787

Thanks, I attempted that also but when I select AutoCad MEP2013, in the checkboxes is only the uints, and language there is no "checkbox" for expres tools??

Message 4 of 5
Keith.Brown

You are almost there.  🙂 Choose the Units and Languages that you want.  It will probably not change from what you have selected.  And then hit NEXT.  The next screen is where you will find the checkbox for express tools.

Message 5 of 5
pnrreddy

I have installed 2013 MEP express tools but some of the commands (txt2mtxt etc) do not work; Supposedly  Autocad is working on a fix. Does anybody know if there has been a fix yet? meanwhile can somebody send LISp routine code to autoload ARX files located in the express folder?

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost