Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD MEP 2013-NO HELP??

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mjmpe
502 Views, 1 Reply

AUTOCAD MEP 2013-NO HELP??

JUST CURIOUS, I POSTED TWO PREVIOUS QUESTIONS THE OTHER DAY FOR HELP AND HAVE GOTTEN NO RESPONSE YET, ANY REASON WHY?..........I DO HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION THOUGH...I AM USING A TRIAL VERSION TILL IT RUNS OUT, THE COMPANY HAS PURCHASED THE PROGRAM AND I WILL BE INSTALLING IT IN A FEW DAYS BUT I AM TRYING TO DRAW SOME 6" PIPE AND LOOKING FOR A 6X3 RED TEE. IT IS NOT IN THE FITTING DIALOG BOX, CAN I ADD THIS FITTING AND IF SO, HOW DO I DO IT? OR IS IT BECAUSE ITS A TRIAL VERSION AND IT ONLY GOES UP TO 4"?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Keith.Brown
in reply to: mjmpe

The trial is a fully functional trial for 30 days.  You didnt mention what type of pipe you were trying to draw so I assumed that it was butt welded.  There is a 6x6x3 reducing tee in the out of the box catalog.  It is located in the Steel Pipe catalog under Butt Welded.  The name of the tee is Butt Welded - Reducing Tee.  Autodesk seperates their straight tees and their reducing tees, thus a 6x6x6 tee is in a different part than a 6x6x3 tee.  If you want to change this then you will need to consult the help files, google, Autodesk University, etc on how to use the content builder which is Autocad MEP's editor for all of it objects.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost