AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

cad
cad
Message 1 of 2 (457 Views)
Accepted Solution

ATTACHED PDF IMAGE CANNOT BE VIEWED/ IS NOT VISABLE

457 Views, 1 Replies
05-21-2012 04:22 AM

I am trying to attach a PDF into AutoCAD and when inserting the PDF the border/ outline of the attached PDF is shown, but the image/information within the PDF is not visable.

I have been able to attached and view PDFs only the other week, so cannot understand why this is happening.

I have tried to attached different PDFs to see if it is the PDF itself that is the issue, but nothing I attach is visable.

Does anyone know hy this is happening and how I an see the contents of my PDF?

if you click on the PDF a dialogue box pops up. One option is "show underlay". If that option is off, the behavior is like you describe.

Valued Contributor
jcleghorn
Message 2 of 2 (438 Views)

Re: ATTACHED PDF IMAGE CANNOT BE VIEWED/ IS NOT VISABLE

05-22-2012 02:59 PM in reply to: cad

if you click on the PDF a dialogue box pops up. One option is "show underlay". If that option is off, the behavior is like you describe.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.