Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ducts Menu 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
624 Views, 1 Reply

Add Ducts Menu 2013

I recently upgraded from AutoCAD MEP 2010 to AutoCAD MEP 2013.  When I go to Add a Duct in 2013 no menu pops up like it did in 2010.  (The Menu title says "Add Ducts - Default Connection Type" )  There you could select your system type of elbows size etc.

Now all that happens is I'll start drawing a duct whatever size I made last.  To change all those things I have to go to the Properties menu on the side which seems like more of a hassle.

Does anyone know how to get that menu back?  I figure it must just be a setting but I can't find it.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

Everything that was on that menu has now been moved to the property palette.  This was done in either the 2011 release or the 2012 I cannot remember which.  There is no way to bring that menu back.  The good news is that all of the options that were available on that menu are also available on the property palette.  There are numerous posts on this board regarding Autodesk's move to put everything on the property palette.

Since you did skip a couple of releases, it would probably be a good idea to go back and read the release notes for 2011 and 2012.  This change and many others are spelled out in the release notes for the product.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report