Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Multiple Conduits

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tmcneill
616 Views, 3 Replies

Moving Multiple Conduits

Is there any way to move multiple conduts and keep them connected to the other conduits in the run.

For example I will draw 8 conduits with Parrallel conduit command only to find out later there is a door frame in that spot.

I want to be able to slide over the whole pipe run with out clicking on each conduits center grip?

I tried multiple different ways for a work around but they all seem to be different ways of doing a move command which doesn't keep the conduit connected back at the last bend on the run.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JoeVernice
in reply to: tmcneill

In your example (open ended conduit run or conduit run with 90 degree elbows at both ends) I would use the stretch command with a crossing window selection. If angles are involved, you have to grip select each elbow and move it. I too wish there were specialized tools available to edit conduit runs.

JMV

Message 3 of 4
Keith.Brown

Have you tried the stretch command?

Message 4 of 4
VitalyF

Hi,

Try another (Select Connected ) method, it is more suitable for complex placement

ConduitMove.gif

Vitaly

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost