Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Duct Display Properties Controlled by System Style Instead of Size

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
dwallin
245 Views, 0 Replies

Flex Duct Display Properties Controlled by System Style Instead of Size

Hello, I'm having a problem understanding how to make my flex duct display differently for different system styles. I have my system style displays set up fine for rectangular, round, and oval, but it seems to me for flex duct, the display (contour, hatch, annotation, etc.) is controlled/grouped by the size of the flex duct instead of the system style.

The specific problem I'm having is that I use a demo duct system style which has hatching turned on. But when my flex duct wasn't showing up hatched, I Edit(ed) Flex Duct Style and established a Style Override with the hatching turned on. When I did this, it caused the other 8" round flex that was on a completely different system style to also become hatched. The other flex duct that was not 8" experienced no change, including the duct on the same system style.

I admit that I have a poor understanding of flex duct styles so I greatly appreciate any help and explanation that can be offered.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost