Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Blocks/ABS 2007

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Matt__W
198 Views, 3 Replies

Dynamic Blocks/ABS 2007

Has anyone had any problems with dynamic blocks and ABS 2007? I've created a simple dblock that uses visibility states. When I click on the arrow to change the vis state, ABS enters the last command that was issued. WTF??!?

Matt W

Matt Wunch
Revit Subject Matter Expert/sUAS Pilot

Twitter | LinkedIn

AU2017 - Code Blue Dr Revit - How to Resuscitate Corrupt Revit Models

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Matt__W
in reply to: Matt__W

So it's just me, then??

Alrighty then!!

Matt Wunch

Twitter | LinkedIn

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I have had this problem but it was in ABS 2006. Havent tried them in 07 yet. You can still change the visibility state if this happens just select your block then go into your properties palette and you can change the visibilty state there. I have also found once i put the block in a drawing and then save and exit the next time i go into that drawing the the block works fine. not sure if this is the case with you or not.
Message 4 of 4
Matt__W

> I have also found once i put the block in a drawing and then save and exit the next time i go into that drawing the the block works fine.

That DOES make the DBlock work, HOWEVER... It seems like a waste of time to have to close the drawing and/or use the properties palette to make a change.

Thanks for the reply.

Matt Wunch

Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost