AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "Load acad.lsp with every drawing" check box in 2014?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kwilson_design
11490 Views, 2 Replies

Where is the "Load acad.lsp with every drawing" check box in 2014?

OK I am trying to do testing for the 2014 products before rolling them out. We have custom LISP routines that rely on acad.lsp being loaded upon a new drawing start-up in order for them to work. When I went to load the LISP routines manually I got a bunch of "trusted security" errors and told them to ignore and load the files. I then read up on the security measures ADSK is trying to take so I added my location of the custom LISP routines to the "Trusted Locations" path directories. However I still need to load acad.lsp with every drawing so where did they move the check box and why if I'm explicitly telling ADSK it's "OK" to load this from my trusted location?

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Ok I got it resolved thanks to our tech support from our reseller.

For those in the same boat, just change your value for ACADLSPASDOC.. Value info here http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2013/ENU/index.html?url=files/GUID-E0049DB8-DC45-47A1-A8B7-67012F7AEDB8...

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: kwilson_design

Its not opening the drawings when i try to open. please help me out on this very urgently.

it showing as the attached dialogue box. 

ssssdaa.jpg

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost