AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception at 741bfeh

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ldebeu
6208 Views, 8 Replies

unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception at 741bfeh

autocad mechanical error msg : unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception at 741bfeh

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
michaelsu
in reply to: ldebeu

Hi,

May I request more information about the issue?

From the snapshot, it seems you launched AutoCAD 2013 and it crashed during startup? Any steps to reproduce this issue?

Are you using Factory design suite and use classic workspace?We have a known issue there and are working on the fix.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Mechanical/AutoCAD-Mechanical-2013-classic-view-fatal-error/td...

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 9
ldebeu

In detail, first i open autocad mech for the first time with a profile and it works fine i setup all my arrangement of autocad (including using the classic mode) and the next day, i try to open it again and the same error I mention in my last post happens. We tried many different profile and computer and the exact same thing happpens every time.

Message 4 of 9
ldebeu

Hi,

Somthing new just happened, i get the same problem now with architecture:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Acces Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 2a996eh

Message 5 of 9
michaelsu

May I know did you install AutoCAD Mechanical or Architecture from any suites products if so can you please let us know the suite details?

Also, could you please send me one of your sample profile to investigate the issue? After the crash, did you send the report and fill in your email address and comment? Please do so if you haven't.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 9
ldebeu

Our mechanical and architecture versions of autocad comes from the pacage

''autodesk factory design suite premium 2013''.

The company won't allow me to send you an example of our profile, but what i can tell you is that we tried on a computer that had all the administrator right. And yes i sent a report with my comments but i can do it again if you wish.

Message 7 of 9
ldebeu

Since our last reply there was no answer from your side, are you still trying to figure out the problem or we were forgotten?

Message 8 of 9
michaelsu

Hi,

Please try the service pack SP1 and see if the issue is gone.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19817524&linkID=15639656

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk

Message 9 of 9
mcolinp

Having this same FATAL ERROR while trying to open AutoCAD family of programs which were installed as part of the Product Design Suite Ultimate. Specifically: AutoCAD, + Mechanical, + Electrical, + an error when attempting to load a DWG file into Inventor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost