AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to load acetutil.arx 2011

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jletcher
831 Views, 6 Replies

unable to load acetutil.arx 2011

I have read all the other post have tried all they said but still no luck loading acetutil.arx . All things look good but whenever I go load app and find file tell it to load FAIL unable to load acetutil.arx.

Yes uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times no luck

did the cui load then the load app.

Thanks

Autodesk how come you always have issues with this. started back on 2004 or maybe 2002 why can't you get this to work?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jletcher
in reply to: jletcher

P.S.

Need help today not a week from now, autodesk.

And one other thing support should be free if you can't get things to work right out of the box.

Message 3 of 7
jletcher

wow really no one..................

Message 4 of 7
jletcher

Thanks autodesk just got my butt chewed out for not having work done..

Thank you very much........

Think you can jump in before friday is over? customer is waiting for drawings........

Message 5 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk

Hi,

Please try following steps:

• This usually indicates that something is not configured correctly in the Express Tools Installation. If the Express Tools in AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 have been installed (you selected Express Tools during setup), and the Express menu does not display in the pull-down menu, you will need to initialize the Express Tools using the EXPRESSMENU command.

• If that does not work, then run setup again for AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 and check the option to add features to the program and choose the option to install Express Tools.

• Further confirm that the file acetutil.arx does exist in the Express folder which by default is located here: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2011\Express.

• If it does, open AutoCAD Mechanical and add the acetutil.arx to the Startup Suite using the APPLOAD command.

• Also add C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2011\Express path in Options -> File tab -> in Support File Search Path

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 6 of 7
jletcher
in reply to: Sridhar-Autodesk

Everything is there the menu , path, folder everything. When I go to appload iand try to load it in the error window it says unable to load the arx. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 5 times now it installs the express tools everytime but when I start it an error massage pops up and says unable to load express tools. the menu is there but not one command works. The path is there. I followed the path in explorer and all files are there. Not sure but I'm about to uninstall again.................

Thanks for trying...

God I hope this new install works customer not happy he did not have drawings this morning....

Message 7 of 7
Sridhar-Autodesk

Hi,

Since you have tried uninstall many times, if you get a chance to uninstall again, you may want to try steps from the following link

http://support.autodesk.com/getdoc.asp?id=TS45252

Thanks,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost