AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEPOUT translation options not showin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
R.Bebe
1221 Views, 3 Replies

STEPOUT translation options not showin

I'm trying to export an solid from AutoCAD 2015 Mechanical but i'm missing the STEPOUT translation options.

I've tried to change both CMDDIA and FILEDIA from 1 to 0 and back, but the options button wont show. On another workstation we have AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 and have no problem getting the options button to show.

We're running Windows 7 Enterprise on the workstation where the problem is and XP on the other one.

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
acwtzwegers
in reply to: R.Bebe

Fusion 360 > File button > Export choice > IGES > AutoCAD Mechanical > Insert tab > Import pannel > IGES

Though you can also use STEP (which I prefer)
Message 3 of 4
acwtzwegers

I was not aware that STEPOUT existed (I thought they stopped doing ...OUT commands before 3D was an isssue.)

Go to the Big Red A > Export > STEP

Message 4 of 4
tcrocker

The STEPOUT command is not recognized in my fresh install of 2015, and it's not an option under the export menus.  I have to go back to 2011 to export a STEP file, which is not an permanent solution.  I have a need to export in STEP for a current project involving a customer with a certain CAD software.  A solution would be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost