AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ribbon Bar Gonezo! :(

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Talayoe
251 Views, 1 Reply

Ribbon Bar Gonezo! :(

Had a problem with my custom settings not importing about a week ago. Got that working and I thot it brought all my icons and such back. Now they are gone again. I have literally nothing at all. I cannot get any to appear, and have no access other then command prompt input to do anything at all.

I am getting an error when I startup Mechanical (2012) now;

Error.jpg

Now, I dont recall seeing this error a few days ago and I am not sure what has suddenly changed, but I am guessing this is the cause of my problems. I have gone into said folder and un-'read-only' the entire folder...doesnt seem to have helped.

Any ideas would be supa swell as on this long weekend away, and trying to work like this really sux.

thanks!

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

Can you check your options -> File tab -> Whether the CUIx file path is correctly configured. Also check whether your AutoCAD Mechanical install folder is set to read only or not.

Let me know, if the the problem still persists.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost