AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

%%"Code" for arc length?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
KristinLindberg
6475 Views, 2 Replies

%%"Code" for arc length?

Good morning everyone,

I was wondering if anyone either knew a good resource for this information or just knows it... I commonly use alt-codes (Alt+0176, Alt+0233 etc) and the %% codes (%%d, %%c, etc.) on titleblocks, dimensions, etc.

I am doing a custom project and was wondering if anyone knew the %% code for arc length?

It's not a big deal but the neurotic side of me wants to write it 'properly' instead of just "arc length" in the title block.

I guess I could just copy the dimension, explode it, and use it that way if I must, but I was hoping I could learn the alt / %% code as well.

Thanks!

Smiley Happy

AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 SP2
AutoCAD 2013 SP2
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

A small case k will give you an arc length sign using the gdt font. No real need to use the %% format when you can just change the font of a single character, even in a string of text using (as an example) arial font.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 3

Thanks, why didn't I think of that!? Haha - sometimes we just think *too much* about something, don't we!

Smiley Very Happy Thanks again. 

AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 SP2
AutoCAD 2013 SP2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost