AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about AM_ISO

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Lacat
1707 Views, 4 Replies

Questions about AM_ISO

Hi, I have My own Dimstyle and I don't want AM_ISO in the list. How can I take it out. Thank You. Lacat
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
asvind
in reply to: Lacat

Dear Lacat,

Am having the same problem here in 2012,have you found any solution for removing AM_ISO.Kinldy help me out.Thank you.

Asvind

Message 3 of 5
steveconnell
in reply to: asvind

Go into Options then the AM Standards tab. Open the ISO Settings by double clicking on it. In the standard settings for ISO there is a tick box saying "Let AutoCAD Mechanical manage object properties" Uncheck this.

Dimension, etc. should now be on default layers.

Note by doing this you will have to use the default layer manager as the Mechanical one will now not work. Just add the AutoCAD Layers toolbar then you are good to go.

Message 4 of 5
WillieArolf
in reply to: steveconnell

Hi Steve,

I have already altered as what you have mentioned. But, when I tried to invoke dimension it only takes the Layer type NOT the dimension style that  I set as CURRENT which the Annotative.

Thanks & Regards,

Willie
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019
Windows 7, 64-bit
Message 5 of 5
didik.suprihatin.sd
in reply to: Lacat

when I switched to autocad mechanical 2021 I had the same problem.

i have tried various ways to remove it and i gave up.
when switching to standard autocad it doesn't appear, it only appears in the mechanical version.

I just leave it like that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost