AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product registration

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
AnthonyRajecki
462 Views, 3 Replies

Product registration

Hi Everyone

A company I work for purchased the product design suite from autodesk direct and during the installation they cancelled the sign in or create autodesk account.

The installation continued no problem and the product completed installing and successfully activated

The next day they created an autodesk account so as to see the software listed on the products page.

Unfortunately it is not listed there - so my question is -

How do you register the software with the autodesk account so it appears in the products page.

thanks

Tony

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @AnthonyRajecki 

The product will have been automatically linked to the account containing the e-mail address which was used to register the product. As the Create Account step was abandoned, this may have to be done automatically. 

Could you please send me the serial number of your suite via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) so that I can see if it's already linked to an account or if we will have to do this step manually?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4

Hi Camilo
thanks to you and your team for the solution
regards
Tony
Message 4 of 4

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost