AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Radius dimension command:

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
vistametals
299 Views, 1 Reply

In previous versions of acad (2006) you were able to grab the grips and extend the landing line. I cannot find a method to do this in ver. 2012. Any ideas?

Also I cannot find a way to change the color of the tolerance text on a dimension. The help files say you can highlight the text and select the new color off of the ribbon, but when you do this the color will not change. It will however change the dimension text if you hightlight it. Is there a setting to change the tolerance text color?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hello,

I verified in previous versions and AcadM 2012, the landing line cannot be extended.  I will log this as a wish list item.

Wrt to tolerance text color, this is a known issue which is already logged with the development team.  I will keep you posted when there is an update from development team.

Thanks for reporting these issues.

Regards,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost