AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with AutoCAD Mechanical 2015

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
panaview
504 Views, 6 Replies

Problem with AutoCAD Mechanical 2015

Hello!

My problem:

I crated new drawing. I saved it. Closed it. When I open again there is error like this (see attached). Every time.

I can click NO then I can add something but when I will save drawing and close and open again drawing is blank!. Then I have to use recovery drawing then everything is ok. Or when I click NO I use AUDIT command AC find 1 error (I don't know why) I save it and it is ok.

But why everytime is error? In AC Mechanical 2010 everything was ok. No errors.

I installed Service pack 1, but nothing changed...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
acwtzwegers
in reply to: panaview

Are you saving "down" by standard?

Saving down from 2013 and up to 2012 and down will cause that error.

In principle only save down if you have 3rd party users (customers) that have not upgraded in a while. For internal use, use the "native" format.
Message 3 of 7
panaview
in reply to: acwtzwegers

Hello.

I have lot of drawings made in AC Mechanical 2010. When I open them and save  and open again everytime is error. I tryed save like a AC Mechanical 2010 dwg, AC 2010 dwg, AC Mechanical dwg 2015. Still doesn't work...

Message 4 of 7
Keshava_Murthy

I see a same issue before, in Autocad.. can you try the below and see if this works in this situation.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2013-2014-2015/Error-opening-drawing-every-time/td-p/3457610 

Please click ACCEPT SOLUTION if my post helps in solving your issue or answering your question.

Regards,
Keshava Murthy
AutoCAD Mechanical Team

Message 5 of 7
panaview
in reply to: Keshava_Murthy

An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url.

Message 6 of 7
Keshava_Murthy

Sorry there was extra space at the end of the url. please try again.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2013-2014-2015/Error-opening-drawing-every-time/td-p/3457610

Please click ACCEPT SOLUTION if my post helps in solving your issue or answering your question.

Regards,
Keshava Murthy
AutoCAD Mechanical Team

Message 7 of 7
panaview
in reply to: Keshava_Murthy

Hi!

I preinstalled Autocad and nothing change...I can live with this...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost