AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loading Mechanical tools

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cousojr
450 Views, 0 Replies

Problem loading Mechanical tools

I have a problem using Mechanical 2009 version, instead of Autocad single 2009 (i have Autocad Mechanical 2009 and usually run Autocad standalone version, and only sometimes Autocad Mechanical with calculation tools)

With standart version i have a personal profile with special workspace; if i try to run Mechanical, the system can not load neither the special tools menu neither the code under them. I tried to update menu bar including the Mechanical tools ("Content"), but the button can not load the code (can not run)

If another user works in my pc with their own account, both versions works fine (Mechanical and Autocad)

When i run the Mechanical, the run link goes to "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2009\acad.exe"  /p <<ACADMPP>> and starts in "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2009\UserDataCache\"

When i run my personal Autocad standalone, "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2009\acad.exe" /p "C:\Local Files - No Backup\PERFILES AUTOCAD 2009\joseramon.arg" and "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ACADM 2009"

Have someone goes same problems? Could anyone give me an advice to recover the Mechanical instead of uninstall and reinstall all the software?

Thank you very much in advance!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost