AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls somebody help me

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
soean
307 Views, 5 Replies

pls somebody help me

pls somebody help me to send the 3D drawing samples and also the steps . i am a beginner, so this way can help me to understand 3D fastly.......pls........every where you are.

warmest regard.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: soean

If you're a beginner you need to learn how to use the program and draw in 2d
before you jump into 3d. Trying to learn 3d first will melt your brain.
Message 3 of 6
JDMather

>Trying to learn 3d first will melt your brain.

Nonsense. Old thinking carried over from the drawing board days. I started out making 3D parts. Real 3D parts - out on the shop floor. Someone figured out a long time ago the world is not flat. It is far more natural to design representative of the real world and now we have software that largely automates the conversion to practical paper communication medium.
I keep walking into companies to do consulting and find that they created the real world parts FIRST and THEN tried to figure out how to document.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 6
soean

thank's a lot for your e-mail. i am not a beginner, i've known 2D and understand of 3D. what i mean on my mail is the complete 3D drawing so i can compere what thing that i don't know...also thank's for your suggestion. so can you send me....???
Message 5 of 6
soean

hello all...i have a problem. after i exploded a solid drawing i couldn't return it back into a solid drawing again. i use autocad mechanical 2006. can you help me please?

thank's before.
Message 6 of 6
JDMather

How many time did you explode? If only once you might be able to stitch back to a solid in MDT. Can you post the file?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost