AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
145 Views, 1 Reply

Partslist

Hi, How can I make changes to partslist e.g. added column permanent in a drawing used as a template? I want the partslist to show the same columns without having to edit it manually each time I insert it. Is it possible to chance the "layout" of a partslist to fit into a custom drawing border? Thank You, Martti
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you make changes to the template drawing BOM and Parts List, then you will have these settings for every drawing created with the template. Go to Assist > Options... > AM: Standards and double-click on BOM Support and/or Parts List and make changes here. Jim "Martti" wrote in message news:41d99e0b_1@newsprd01... > Hi, > > How can I make changes to partslist e.g. added column permanent in a drawing > used as a template? > I want the partslist to show the same columns without having to edit it > manually each time I insert it. > Is it possible to chance the "layout" of a partslist to fit into a custom > drawing border? > > Thank You, > Martti > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost