AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper space viewport won't stay in legacy hidden mode

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bmyers98
1155 Views, 2 Replies

Paper space viewport won't stay in legacy hidden mode

I have this problem where after changing the properties of a viewport in paper space it won't stay in legacy hidden mode after I save the file.  After saving the file all the viewports revert back to "as displayed" and when I print the viewports are in wireframe.  How can I resolve this irritating issue?  I'm using AutoCad Mechanical 2013.  This also happend in 2012. 

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
michaelsu
in reply to: bmyers98

Hi,

I tried but could not see the issue you mentioned. Would you please let me know the steps to reproduce and any sample drawing if needed?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
SLDA
in reply to: michaelsu

Hi there I have exactly the same problem and have tried everything I can think of to solve it.

If you plot with view ports frozen, then you have to switch them all back on to re-select and chose legacy hidden again.

Very annoying and time consuming.  I notice the legacy hidden box greyed out on the plot dialog box.  It  just dosn't save the settings for the next plot.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost