AutoCAD Mechanical General Discussion

Contributor
ukrainian
Message 1 of 3 (409 Views)
Accepted Solution

Narrow diameter symbol.

409 Views, 2 Replies
11-28-2012 12:15 AM

When using the diameter dimensioning function the diamter symbol displays narrow. This problem I have only in one drawing.  (ACADM 2008)

See attached pictures.

Anyone know solution of the problem?

Thanks.

Hi.

Yes when I change a font to ISOCTEUR or Arial all work correctly. Width Factor in Text Style dialog for all fonts is equal to "1".

With that in the Special Characters dialog boxes diameter symbols are different for txt.shx font.

See attached pictures.

Employee
michaelsu
Message 2 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: Narrow diameter symbol.

11-28-2012 09:46 PM in reply to: ukrainian

Can you try to change a different font name or set Width Factor in Text Style dialog? Any luck?

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Contributor
ukrainian
Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)

Re: Narrow diameter symbol.

11-28-2012 11:30 PM in reply to: michaelsu

Hi.

Yes when I change a font to ISOCTEUR or Arial all work correctly. Width Factor in Text Style dialog for all fonts is equal to "1".

With that in the Special Characters dialog boxes diameter symbols are different for txt.shx font.

See attached pictures.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.