AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Band Data at endpoints

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Service
215 Views, 0 Replies

Missing Band Data at endpoints

Where are the parts?

After spending a few days developing product components for the company with no issues. I come in this morning, fire up the Alien, start AutoCAD Mechanical 2014, open the project I was working on last night and lo and behold several 3dsolid entities are missing. It looks like they are there until I try to do something with them.

Tried Recovery, Audit, Brep (the parts then vanished), Wblock (the parts then vanished), and looking through the forums. This is not the first time this has happened with this release, and not the only problem. One of the forum posts stated something about parts being in the wrong spot when opening, I too have had that problem particularly when moving assemblies.

This is not what I spent a lot of money on AutoCAD for. This level of corruption in relatively simple groups of 3dsolid entities is unacceptable and costing unnecessary delays.

These are simple parts not convoluted extrusions.

If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears (or eyes in the case of email)

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost