AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mechanical 2015 dim style galleries

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ddonahue
277 Views, 2 Replies

Mechanical 2015 dim style galleries

in 2015 the default view for dim styles is with the new galleries view.  this seems like it might be great for some people but it is slowing me down.  is there a way to disable this and just get the list view as in previous releases?  my gripe is that it will only show 4 previews.  i can drag the corner to show more, but the next time i load a drawing it is back to 4 again.  i do not need to see a preview for the dim styles as all the ones we use look the same, but just with different scales.  any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
acwtzwegers
in reply to: ddonahue

Sorry.. I have enough with just 1 dimstyle for everything... that would be the easiest solution.

(we used to have 16 in this company - when i changed that to just 1... there was actually someone that complained that "1 was more complex then 16"... after I, laughing repeated that line a few times to him - he finally saw the nonsense of his whole statement... he's been fine using just 1 ever since.)
Message 3 of 3
ddonahue
in reply to: acwtzwegers

unfortunately, that is company policy so i dont have much power to change it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost