AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mechanical 2010 to 2015 page setup change

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mikeA01
273 Views, 1 Reply

Mechanical 2010 to 2015 page setup change

I just upgraded from Mechanical 2010 to Mechanical 2015 and have found out that the page setups on all of my previous drawings have changed from landscape to portrait. Is there a global setting or variable that I can set that will change this back? or will I have to change each drawing as I plot them?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
acwtzwegers
in reply to: mikeA01

It kind of depends... on how you are plotting these.

I noticed that on 2015 my WMFout and PNG/JPG plotters also have decided to rotate everything 90 degrees.

The PDF printer is fine, so you may try if you still have the same problem when you just change the default printer to the DWGtoPDF.pc3

(We normally use that printer, even if we want it on paper: Process of setting up a proper layout and having it printed to pdf and then to paper from acrobaat is aactually commonly faaster then using old school methods.)

It does seem to me though that this is a real issue/bug though: we should be able to plot a 10 year old DWG propperly without first needing to rotate it. Version 2014 did not have this problem either.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost