AutoCAD Mechanical General Discussion

AutoCAD Mechanical General Discussion

Contributor
chemlite91
Message 1 of 4 (143 Views)

Insatlled AutoCAD Mech 2013, now I have no printers

143 Views, 3 Replies
04-30-2012 12:12 PM

Installed 2013 mechanical and now I have no printers at all. Not even the ability to pdf. IT has no solutions. any help would be appreciated.

Employee
michaelsu
Message 2 of 4 (125 Views)

Re: Insatlled AutoCAD Mech 2013, now I have no printers

05-01-2012 08:06 PM in reply to: chemlite91

Hi,

Can you please let me know the detail on how you install the product and also your machine detail?

You should be able to find plotters after run PLOTTERMANAGER command. It will open the plotters available.

My machine is win7 64bit and default plotters are as below.

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\Plotters

I have zipped the plot styles for reference.So you can use Add-A-Plotter Wizard to add plotters.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Contributor
chemlite91
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)

05-04-2012 06:16 AM in reply to: michaelsu

Thanks for the help. after not being able to print for the past week, we repaired the software and that didn't work. it finally took re-installing 2013 two times for it to install correctly. i'm unsure what happened during the install, but at least in the end it fixed itself.

once again thank you.

Diana

Employee
michaelsu
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

05-07-2012 08:11 PM in reply to: chemlite91

You are welcome.

Glad your issue is resolved. :smileyhappy:

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.