AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGES Translator

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Shoe
227 Views, 2 Replies

IGES Translator

Wow. I have Inventor 9 Series with Mechanical Desktop 5. Anybody seen this one? I opened a .dxf from a customer and then (hardly believe it's related) my IGESIN and IGESOUT translators are wacked. They still function, but the Dialog Boxes do not come up automatically. I have to use a tilde character to prompt them. I know you can toggle the FILE OPEN Dialog Boxes by changing the setting of FILEDIA, but what do I toggle to bring the IGESIN or IGESOUT Dialog Boxes back?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Shoe

Try cmddia "Shoe" wrote in message news:1918332.1098114903715.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Wow. I have Inventor 9 Series with Mechanical Desktop 5. Anybody seen this one? I opened a .dxf from a customer and then (hardly believe it's related) my IGESIN and IGESOUT translators are wacked. They still function, but the Dialog Boxes do not come up automatically. I have to use a tilde character to prompt them. I know you can toggle the FILE OPEN Dialog Boxes by changing the setting of FILEDIA, but what do I toggle to bring the IGESIN or IGESOUT Dialog Boxes back?
Message 3 of 3
Shoe
in reply to: Shoe

Yep. That's it. Thank you. Still puzzles me though.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost