AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove this menu line

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Closterman
258 Views, 6 Replies

How to remove this menu line

Look on the pics I have joined. You can see a line of text with the word: Target: (Drawing name) I (OSNAP SETTING)... bla bla bla.

How I can remove this text line ???? This text hidden my coordinate box and I need it !!
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Closterman

I believe that is from the MODEMACRO command setting. Type in MODEMACRO at the command prompt and set it to '.' to reset it. Look in the help also under this command. Jim "Closterman" wrote in message news:22061467.1103648413852.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Look on the pics I have joined. You can see a line of text with the word: Target: (Drawing name) I (OSNAP SETTING)... bla bla bla. > > How I can remove this text line ???? This text hidden my coordinate box and I need it !!
Message 3 of 7
Closterman

It's work !!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I suggest writing "modemacro" down and keeping it in a place you will remember...this happens to me every now and then, and it's oneof those commands I need to refer to every now and then. just a followup note...does anyone know how this gets switched on? Is there a "hotkey" or something for this? I've been curious how I end up with it turned on when it happens. "Closterman" wrote in message news:3391351.1103650819351.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > It's work !!! > > THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 7
lsaapedd

Did it actually fix it? Did it remove the word(s) Target: and the filename, or did it just get rid of a lot of OSnap mnemonics?? I would be very interested in your answer.

Jerry
Message 6 of 7
Closterman

I have always the "Target: Filename" but not on all the line with the osnap. At least now I see my coordinate box and the "snap" "grid" etc etc button.
Message 7 of 7
lsaapedd

I am not at work until Jan 3 and do not have any AutoCAD program at home. I do know that in the Mechanical Options there is a place to turn OFF the display of OSNAPS in the status line. That will stop the problem with them. I was able to get rid of the Target:filename only with a workaround supplied to me by Autodesk's Web Support.
I will check this thread after I return to work and see if you still have a problem.

Jerry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost