AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the annoying Power Dimensioning Tab when you select a dimension

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
411 Views, 0 Replies

How to delete the annoying Power Dimensioning Tab when you select a dimension

I already have my Ribbons Tab with Panels already setup. And in those panels, I already have my dimension commands set up such as _aidimtextmove.

The Power Dimensioning Tab - out of the box - does not have _aidimtextmove anywhere in its panels.

So when I select a dimension, the annoying Power Dimension Tab pops up and disables all other tabs that you may have created. This is annoying.

You see, to move dimension text with leader (which is: _aidimtextmove with an auto setting of 1), I am not able to select the command because it is no where found in this Power Dimensioning Panel. I have it in my own dimensioning panel I created, but I can’t select it.

So to get rid of the "Power Dimensioning Tab" pop-up after just selection any dimension, read the attached document. It's simple when you go into CUI to make this change.

In the CUI, under Ribbon > Contextual Tab States > Dimension Selected , Remove “Power Dimension Single Selection”.

Yes I suppose I could customize my Power Dimensioning Tab to include more dimensioning commands. It's a matter of preference.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost