AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Bring in Excel Table into Autocad Mechanical 2014 using 64 bits.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
656 Views, 2 Replies

How to Bring in Excel Table into Autocad Mechanical 2014 using 64 bits.

Could someone help me with this problem. I want to copy an Excel table into Autocad Mechanical 2014. Currently I am running Window 7 and Autocad Miecanical 2014 with 64 bits. When I was using 32 bits, I used paste special as AUTOCAD Entites and the table was brought in fine. However, I repeated the steps with 64 bits, and the table line spacing did not match with the Excel file. Everything shifted! Epecially the width to the columns.

Is there another way to bring in the table without altering it's apperance of the table?  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I'm doing this on Autocad Mechanical 2015, but it should be doable in 2014 as well. Here's an outline of the procedure.

1. Have your worksheet ready.

sample1.png

2. Go to Autocad and write the command TABLE, after which you should be presented with the following window. Select the option highlighted:

2.PNG

3. Select the small icon with the anchor, and you should get these windows, and browse for your file:

sample3.PNG

4. Select the entire worksheet, or just parts of it: (it will not preview large tables)

link.PNG

Here's the result, and it's resizable.

example.PNG

Enjoy.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Gezimbasha,

Thank you for the solution. It work perfectly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost