AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i install Exppress tools in Autocad Mechanical 2014

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
chandanajagoda
5866 Views, 8 Replies

How i install Exppress tools in Autocad Mechanical 2014

Hi,

i have a autocad Mechanical 2014. but express tool not available. how i install the express tools in to software?

BR

Chandana

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Dear All,

i followed instruction according to post massges regarding to "express tools" topic . according to insturction i loaded cuiload & load express tool. then run appload & load Acettest.fas & Acetuil.fas. bothe are successfully loaded. but acad popup d.box as  "anable to load acututil.arx"  so how i fix it? please help me.

BR

Chadanana

Message 3 of 9

the express tools are commonly installed together with the rest of the installation.

I am not sure, but you could try starting up setup.exe again, get to the checkboxes and installing the express tools that way. Else you'll have to reinstall the complete package.

Message 4 of 9
kgabriel
in reply to: chandanajagoda

Hae, you can type CUILOAD in the commandline, check whether EXPRESS is in the list of the loaded customizations Suggestion

when you recover the settings, Use Autocad 360 to sync your settings that way you can recover the CUI settings by syncing back with Autocad 360.

It saves a lot.

Message 5 of 9

Hi

Can you try the solution from the following link.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Mechanical/adding-express-tools-menu-after-installation/m-p/26...

Once the express tools are loaded, please try below 2 steps

Step 1 >> CUILOAD the cui file “acetmain.cuix”>>Express Tool panel is listed in the ribbon

Step 2 >> APPLOAD 2 FAS files(acettest.fas and acetutil.fas) from the express menu,

Thanks,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 6 of 9
Jon.Dean
in reply to: Sridhar-Autodesk

Did the previous posting resolve your issue?

Jon.

Jon Dean

Message 7 of 9

Now ok other express tools installing & those are successfully working but arctext command  had doubt. the issue is   every time need to appload command & load "ctextapp.arx" work with arctext command in every ACAD software loading so please help to fix this issue.

BR

Chandana

Message 8 of 9

Chandana,

Can you try adding the ctextapp.arx to the startup suite and verify the issue.

Appload>>Contents>>Add>>ctextapp.arx

By following the above step, ctextapp.arx will be loaded automatically when AutoCAD launches.

Thanks,

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Sridhar Subramani

Senior Product Owner

Message 9 of 9

Dear Sridhar,

it's works fine. thaks your valuble support.

BR

Chandana

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost