AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flyout buttons

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
271 Views, 2 Replies

flyout buttons

i understand how to change the acadm.mns file from OwnIcon to OtherIcon so that the flyout buttons reflect the last button picked. but when acad is exited and relaunched the the original leftmost buttons are displayed and not the last ones picked from the previous session..
how do i maintain the last button picked between sessions?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't think you can. The default buttons are assigned in the .mns menu file and this is what is loaded in ACAD. It will not save the position of the last button from the last session. Jim "bruceknoll" wrote in message news:30943687.1102622128337.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > i understand how to change the acadm.mns file from OwnIcon to OtherIcon so that the flyout buttons reflect the last button picked. but when acad is exited and relaunched the the original leftmost buttons are displayed and not the last ones picked from the previous session.. > how do i maintain the last button picked between sessions?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

somehow i knew that would be the answer... thanks for the confirmation...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report