AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error : Unhandled access violation

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
200 Views, 0 Replies

Fatal Error : Unhandled access violation

I’ve run the gammit when it comes to trying to resolve this issue.

I called my reseller, this was a waste of time, as he put me in touch with another person from within his company whom, knew little about Autocad mechanical 2006. This person looked into the forums I believe and told me my problem was common and left me hangin there with a promise to look into this further. Its been two weeks and no follow up. I have not retried him since as I need to not waste my employers time.
I run every diagnostic program available , testing all computer components, My system is a Dell precision 380 with a 2.8 ghz intel processor, now 3 gigs of ECC Ram and a 128 megabyte ATI firegl V3100 video card. I have a V7100 on order. My harddrives are a pair of sata drives utilizing Raid 0 array. I work almost exclusively with autocad mechanical v2006.
I work on medium sized (under 1000 parts usually) 3d models of plant piping arrangements that are x’ref’d into the model. When they’ve crashed Ive recovered them fine and audited them also. I’ve also had they same errors with small new models.
I frequently experience these crashes doing many operations, zooming, saving, xrefing, moving the mouse wheel. these crashes have subsided a bit now that im working with smaller models. My lastes occurred when I tried to save the dwg.
Finally, I’ve sent in many error reports using your reporting tool with the email address holmes@desalt.net.

regards
Tim Holmes
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost