AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fasteners not update after change size

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
syed.dzulkarnain
333 Views, 4 Replies

Fasteners not update after change size

Hi all,

just wondering, why my ACM 2015 didnot update the screw size of a screw connecions options.

Situation : i insert a screw connection into my dwg (front view). Then i use power view to get the same screw connection into the top view. Then i change the size of the screw connection in the top view. but ACM did not update the front view. It should update. have anyone face the same issue before?

TQ! 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

In the browser where are the two views located? Are they under the same structure or are they different instances of the same screw?

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 5

hi, i am not sure what do you mean by browser. mechanical browser? 

in this issue, i created a screw connection in AM ( front view), Then i apply power view to the screw connection and create a top view. 

I tried to change the size of the hex head in front view, it changes but the top view did not follow the size changes.

Is there some setting/ variables that i missed?

Message 4 of 5

oh i think i solve this.need to turn on the mechanical structure before start. tq by the way

Message 5 of 5

That is correct. You must first make the top view, having it linked to the front view, as a structure view.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost