AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 114

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JoeP
287 Views, 3 Replies

ERROR 114

When I click on the SP3 update exe I get the following message:

Error 114: The AutoCAD Mechanical 6 update was not applied.

I downloaded the exe file (AMECH6SP3.exe) from AutoCad.

The readme suggests running this program will unzip several files, but when I try to look at it with WINZIP it reports as an exectuable file, not an archinve.

Any ideas what is going on?

Joe
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: JoeP

Just a thought, have you applied sp1 and sp2 yet? Also, on some spk's, you have to have the original installation CD in the tray. JRWalker "JoeP" wrote in message news:1610775.1085482146135.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > When I click on the SP3 update exe I get the following message: > > Error 114: The AutoCAD Mechanical 6 update was not applied. > > I downloaded the exe file (AMECH6SP3.exe) from AutoCad. > > The readme suggests running this program will unzip several files, but when I try to look at it with WINZIP it reports as an exectuable file, not an archinve. > > Any ideas what is going on? > > Joe
Message 3 of 4
JoeP

Yes, we are running SP2. However, the CD was not in the tray. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Joe
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

How did you resolve this? I get the same error.

I have the CD loaded when I try to run the file.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost