AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic block properties (range).

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
326 Views, 1 Reply

Dynamic block properties (range).

Hello,

I'm working on a dynamic block for a support leg that's supposed to support several types of conveyors. The support leg has a dynamic length and depending on the length also several braces. This is where my problem pops up. The number of braces is dependent of the height of the conveyor/support leg. This of course van be solved with a block properties table, however I some need to implement a dimensional range in this table. For example: if the support leg is between 1000 and 2000 mm height, 3 braces are shown at 300 mm from each other. Is it possible to input a dimensional range in the dynamic block properties table? Or am I going about the wrong way? I've been trying to solve this for a while. Hope anyone can help.

Best regards,

Jan Willem

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
VinodBalasubramanian
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I am still not clear with your query. Can you provide me a screenshot of how your dimenison range wants to look like in your model. Also provide me a drawing file, if you have one.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost