AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dwg to pdf.pc3 issue with acadm 2010

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
3dforme
703 Views, 1 Reply

dwg to pdf.pc3 issue with acadm 2010

I recently loaded version 2010 coming from version 2009. When i plot to pdf in 2010 some lines and text are very faint at full zoom. When i zoom in on the pdf file everything appears fine. Plots fine too. I go back and open the same acad file in version 2009 and i have no problems. Anybody know what's causing this? I've tried to change every setting to no avail. Noticed the new dwg to pdf.pc3 opens the pdf up. I like that but not how it displays at full zoom. Don't like using the adobe pdf plotter. Doesn't seem to retain correct rotation. Anyway I can load version 2009 dwg to pdf.pc3 into version 2010 so I can move on with life. Still trying to get comfortable with 2010.

Thanks,
Mike
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
3dforme
in reply to: 3dforme

Problem solved and posted in next thread. I changed the custom properties for the dwg to pdf.pc3 for vector resolution from 600 to 400. That's how it was set in version 2009. Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost