AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dwg to pdf converter for acad 10

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
980 Views, 2 Replies

dwg to pdf converter for acad 10

Has anybody been able to figure out why we keep getting inconsistent results? Is there a service pack fix? This is so frustrating since i'm making pdfs constantly through out the day. No problems at all with 2009 version. What gives?

1 minute the pdf is readable and then the next time not with the exact same file. Please autocad fix this issue!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
michaelsu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I am not sure exactly what problem you have. But at least you can try updating AutoCAD 2010 Update 2 to see if the problem goes away.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15074619&linkID=9240618

Thanks,

Michael

Software QA Engineer

Autodesk, Inc.

Thanks.
Michael Su
SQA Engineer
Autodesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'll try the update to see if it fixes the issue with the dwg to pdf.pc3 converter. Guess i got used to using it in version 2009.

I started using the Adobe PDF converter and setting the paper size to tabloid and so far so good. I liked the full bleed paper sizes with the dwg to pdf.pc3 but until i get it straigtened out i'll use what's working. I was getting very light looking pdfs instead of nice and bold as with the 2009 version of dwg to pdf. All I know is I was not doing anything different when i started using this converter going from 2009 to 2010 and i'm getting inconsistent pdf quality.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost