AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing sheet properties

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
248 Views, 2 Replies

Drawing sheet properties

Where does ACADM get the lists for the 'Default Paper Format' and 'Default Title Block'? Under Options > AM:Standards -> Drawing sheet... It lists "friendly" names, not file names I think, but where are they? and how do I remove them or add to them? Thanks, Jim
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhollin1138
in reply to: Anonymous

I am running Mechanical 2004 DX, so your locations might be different.

Title Blocks: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MDT 2004 DX\ACAD\Gen\DWG\Title

Borders: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MDT 2004 DX\ACAD\Gen\DWG\Format

The "Mechanical Help" is very good on this subject. Use this search term: title block, customize
Inventor 2013 64-bit
Dell Precision 690
» CPU: Intel Xeon 5160 @ 3 GHz
» RAM: 8.00 GB
» Video: nVidia Quadro FX 3450
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks, So how do they get their names that appear in the list (like ANSI D 34" x 22"...)? I tried setting the document properties (Title) and this does not do it- Thanks Jim "jhollin1138" wrote in message news:11734855.1097758778087.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am running Mechanical 2004 DX, so your locations might be different. > > Title Blocks: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MDT 2004 DX\ACAD\Gen\DWG\Title > > Borders: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MDT 2004 DX\ACAD\Gen\DWG\Format > > The "Mechanical Help" is very good on this subject. Use this search term: title block, customize

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost